Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Ray of Sunshine

Hello everyone! Is it sunny where you are?
It was another scorcher here today-103* with the heat index!! We went to see a movie, painted pottery & had lunch w/ my sis & nephew. It was fun & a good way to stay out of the heat.

Here is my latest layout. I created it in the scrapclub that I am a part of. We meet once a month & each month someone teaches a different technique or project. This one was lots of fun!! I played along with the challenge here also. It's another fun challenge site, Lasting Memories layout challenges! There are so many out there but this site is strictly for LAYOUTS. I wish I could find time to play along with them all! The weekly challenge was to use gold. See my gold Stickles?!


Making this layout allowed me to use up a lot of my paper scraps. And I love that!!! I need to do it more often. I  have way too much & am guilty of never throwing anything away.
Even though the photo here is not the greatest & Leah is full of shadows, I have always loved this picture. She looks so happy & full of life here. It was taken while on a boat tour of Chincoteague Island.

That's all for tonight. I hope to be back soon with more shares!
Good night!
~Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Love your design of your Beautiful LO! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to be in a scrap group like this. Love this design and that it used scrap paper. Something I love to do. It's just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness... this page is beautiful!!
    thanks for joining us at Lasting memories - good luck in the draw!! Kimberly -Dt
    http://leokc34.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lucky you are to be part of a scrap group! I would love that. I know how hard it is to get those rays tolook just right, you did an awesome job! Very well done! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    Elizabeth LMDT
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete